- Sunday, May 20, 2018: Breeding Bird Investigation
- Tuesday, April 24, 2018: Evening Wildflower Walk at Carver Prairie
- Friday, April 13, 2018: Callery Pear Field Day
- Saturday, Sept. 15, 2018: MPF Kansas City Native Plant Sale
- Saturday, May 19, 2018: MPF Native Plant Sale at Bass Pro Shops®, Columbia
“Biological diversity is the key to the maintenance of the world as we know it.”
~ E.O. Wilson, Biodiversity
April 6, 2017: Wild Leeks and Other Native Edibles Workshop
Wild Leeks and Other Native Edibles Workshop
Thursday, April 6, 2017
10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Lincoln University FINCA Teaching Greenhouse
1220 Chestnut, Lincoln University
Jefferson City, MO
Look for signs
Learn information about how to grow wild leeks and other native edible plants. Identification, propagation and ways to prepare them for meals will be discussed.
Food samples will be provided.
There is no cost to attend, but registration is required. Space is limited to 20 people.
To register, please contact Isabel Jacome at (573)- 681- 5492 or email: [email protected] by Friday, March 31, 2017
View the event flyer here.