- Sunday, March 4, 2018: Eat, Drink, and Grow Native! in Alton, IL
- Tuesday, March 6, 2018: Screening of “Hometown Habitat: Stories of Bringing Nature Home” at Saint Louis Zoo
- Saturday, March 31, 2018: Partners for Native Landscaping
- Saturday, May 5, 2018: Native Tree Walk at Bellefontaine Cemetery
- Saturday, Nov. 3, 2018: Native Tree Walk at Bellefontaine Cemetery
“Biological diversity is the key to the maintenance of the world as we know it.”
~ E.O. Wilson, Biodiversity
April 6, 2017: Wild Leeks and Other Native Edibles Workshop
Wild Leeks and Other Native Edibles Workshop
Thursday, April 6, 2017
10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Lincoln University FINCA Teaching Greenhouse
1220 Chestnut, Lincoln University
Jefferson City, MO
Look for signs
Learn information about how to grow wild leeks and other native edible plants. Identification, propagation and ways to prepare them for meals will be discussed.
Food samples will be provided.
There is no cost to attend, but registration is required. Space is limited to 20 people.
To register, please contact Isabel Jacome at (573)- 681- 5492 or email: [email protected] by Friday, March 31, 2017
View the event flyer here.