- Wednesday, Aug. 1st, 2018: Eat, Drink, and Grow Native!: Soil Health at Eckert’s Country Store
- Saturday, May 12, 2018: Green Thumb Nursery at the Goshen Market in Edwardsville, IL
- CANCELLED: Sunday, June 10, 2018: Potluck Brunch with Native Edibles
- Saturday, June 16, 2018: St. Louis Native Plant Garden Tour
- Saturday, May 12, 2018: Rolla Downtown Farmers Market
“Biological diversity is the key to the maintenance of the world as we know it.”
~ E.O. Wilson, Biodiversity
Sunday, July 23, 2017: MPF’s 2nd Annual Prairie School
MPF’s 2nd Annual Prairie School
Sunday, July 23, 2017
11 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
MPF’s Noah Brown’s Prairie
Newton County, Missouri
MPF’s Prairie School is an on-the-prairie workshop about prairie stewardship, herbicide application, prescribed burning, plant identification, and other aspects of the conservation of our native grasslands, geared to landowners and professionals.
Please join MPF Vice President of Science and Management Bruce Schuette and MPF Director of Prairie Management Jerod Huebner for this in-the-field workshop where you will learn about:
- prairie history
- prescribed fire
- herbicide types, uses, application rates, and safety
- Noah Brown’s Prairie restoration efforts
- in-the-field plant identification.
Questions? Call 417-414-4700.
Register online here.
Download a flyer here!