- Sunday, March 4, 2018: Eat, Drink, and Grow Native! in Alton, IL
- Tuesday, March 6, 2018: Screening of “Hometown Habitat: Stories of Bringing Nature Home” at Saint Louis Zoo
- Saturday, March 31, 2018: Partners for Native Landscaping
- Saturday, May 5, 2018: Native Tree Walk at Bellefontaine Cemetery
- Saturday, Nov. 3, 2018: Native Tree Walk at Bellefontaine Cemetery
“Biological diversity is the key to the maintenance of the world as we know it.”
~ E.O. Wilson, Biodiversity
Sunday, July 23, 2017: MPF’s 2nd Annual Prairie School
MPF’s 2nd Annual Prairie School
Sunday, July 23, 2017
11 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
MPF’s Noah Brown’s Prairie
Newton County, Missouri
MPF’s Prairie School is an on-the-prairie workshop about prairie stewardship, herbicide application, prescribed burning, plant identification, and other aspects of the conservation of our native grasslands, geared to landowners and professionals.
Please join MPF Vice President of Science and Management Bruce Schuette and MPF Director of Prairie Management Jerod Huebner for this in-the-field workshop where you will learn about:
- prairie history
- prescribed fire
- herbicide types, uses, application rates, and safety
- Noah Brown’s Prairie restoration efforts
- in-the-field plant identification.
Questions? Call 417-414-4700.
Register online here.
Download a flyer here!