- Saturday, July 7, 2018: Green Thumb Nursery at the Goshen Market in Edwardsville, IL
- Wednesday, Aug. 1st, 2018: Eat, Drink, and Grow Native!: Soil Health at Eckert’s Country Store
- Saturday, May 12, 2018: Green Thumb Nursery at the Goshen Market in Edwardsville, IL
- CANCELLED: Sunday, June 10, 2018: Potluck Brunch with Native Edibles
- Saturday, June 16, 2018: St. Louis Native Plant Garden Tour
“Biological diversity is the key to the maintenance of the world as we know it.”
~ E.O. Wilson, Biodiversity
November 4, 2017: Grow Native! Native Tree Walk at Bellefontaine Cemetery
Sign up for our last Grow Native! Tree Walk of 2017 at beautiful and historic Bellefontaine Cemetery
Enjoy a tour of the native trees of one of St. Louis’s most historic cemeteries, which is also a haven for wildlife, led by Bellefontaine Cemetery Horticulture Supervisor Kyle Cheesborough.
10:00 a.m. Limited to 45. Free.