- Sunday, March 4, 2018: Eat, Drink, and Grow Native! in Alton, IL
- Tuesday, March 6, 2018: Screening of “Hometown Habitat: Stories of Bringing Nature Home” at Saint Louis Zoo
- Saturday, March 31, 2018: Partners for Native Landscaping
- Saturday, May 5, 2018: Native Tree Walk at Bellefontaine Cemetery
- Saturday, Nov. 3, 2018: Native Tree Walk at Bellefontaine Cemetery
“Biological diversity is the key to the maintenance of the world as we know it.”
~ E.O. Wilson, Biodiversity
November 4, 2017: Grow Native! Native Tree Walk at Bellefontaine Cemetery
Sign up for our last Grow Native! Tree Walk of 2017 at beautiful and historic Bellefontaine Cemetery
Enjoy a tour of the native trees of one of St. Louis’s most historic cemeteries, which is also a haven for wildlife, led by Bellefontaine Cemetery Horticulture Supervisor Kyle Cheesborough.
10:00 a.m. Limited to 45. Free.