- Saturday, May 12, 2018: Green Thumb Nursery at the Goshen Market in Edwardsville, IL
- Sunday, June 10, 2018: Potluck Brunch with Native Edibles
- Saturday, June 16, 2018: St. Louis Native Plant Garden Tour
- Saturday, May 12, 2018: Rolla Downtown Farmers Market
- Thurs., June 28, 2018: Diverse Native Grassland – Continuing Education at Hamilton Native Outpost
“Biological diversity is the key to the maintenance of the world as we know it.”
~ E.O. Wilson, Biodiversity
Sunday, June 10, 2018: Potluck Brunch with Native Edibles
Grow Native! Member Event:
Potluck Brunch with Native Edibles
Sunday, June 10, 2018
11 :00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Blue Fox Farm
120 E Fox Hollow Rd.
Ashland, MO 65010
Registration $15 and a dish to share.
To register, please send check payable to Nadia Navarrete-Tindall by May 31, 2018 at 2116 Grant Ln., Columbia, MO 65203.