- Sunday, March 4, 2018: Eat, Drink, and Grow Native! in Alton, IL
- Tuesday, March 6, 2018: Screening of “Hometown Habitat: Stories of Bringing Nature Home” at Saint Louis Zoo
- Saturday, March 31, 2018: Partners for Native Landscaping
- Saturday, May 5, 2018: Native Tree Walk at Bellefontaine Cemetery
- Saturday, Nov. 3, 2018: Native Tree Walk at Bellefontaine Cemetery
“Biological diversity is the key to the maintenance of the world as we know it.”
~ E.O. Wilson, Biodiversity
Sunday, May 20, 2018: Breeding Bird Investigation
Breeding Bird Investigation with MPF Technical Advisor and naturalist Jeff Cantrell
Chute Ridge Glade, Mark Twain National Forest, just east of Roaring River State Park, near Eagle Rock, Missouri. Register by e-mailing Jeff at [email protected]
or calling the Joplin Missouri Department of Conservation Office at 417-629-3423.
The hike is for adults, and the climb is uneven and rocky, but the view and wildflowers are stunning. A camera is a must for all naturalist types! Meet at the Roaring River Conservation Area (MDC) parking lot.