- Saturday, May 5, 2018: Native Plant Market in Springfield, MO
- Saturday, May 5, 2018: Forrest Keeling’s Spring Celebration of Native Plants & Biodiversity
- Sunday, March 4, 2018: Eat, Drink, and Grow Native! in Alton, IL
- Tuesday, March 6, 2018: Screening of “Hometown Habitat: Stories of Bringing Nature Home” at Saint Louis Zoo
- Saturday, March 31, 2018: Partners for Native Landscaping
“Biological diversity is the key to the maintenance of the world as we know it.”
~ E.O. Wilson, Biodiversity
Tuesday, April 24, 2018: Evening Wildflower Walk at Carver Prairie
Evening Wildflower Walk at MPF’s Carver Prairie, led by MPF Director of Prairie Management Jerod Hueber. (Thursday, April 26 back-up rain date, same location, same time).
Please register here.