Golden alexanders (Zizia aurea) and Blue false indigo (Baptisia australis). Photo: Scott Woodbury
Support the Grow Native! program and gain publicity and visibility
The native plant industry has demonstrated rapid growth in recent years. An ever-growing sector of consumers and professionals—including homeowners, farmers, and city planners—is making space for monarchs, pollinators, and songbirds in their landscapes with native plants. Natives also are increasingly being used to manage stormwater, improve water quality, curb erosion, reduce mowing, and even as a biofuel feedstock. Grow Native! drives demand for native plants via consumer and professional education and provides its sponsors with significant recognition. Join Grow Native! and watch your business grow. Become a 2021 member now!
“The Grow Native! program provides educational opportunities that have been invaluable training experiences for me. The in-depth expertise of so many of my fellow professional members is readily shared, and the breadth of knowledge given in workshops and conferences has helped me to build a unique skill set that is becoming highly sought after in the green industry.”
Which type of membership is right for you?
As a Grow Native! Professional Member, you will belong to the growing movement of native plant professionals who are increasing revenues and creating sustainable landscapes. Grow Native! Sponsors receive all the benefits of general and supporting members, and also have a presence on the Grow Native! web site, signage, and slides commensurate with their sponsorship levels. Learn more on the Sponsorship Opportunities flyer and the Sponsor Benefits Matrix.
$100 General Membership
Inclusion in our printed Resource Guide to native plant products and services, inclusion in our online resource guide—which receives 1,300 views each month (18,000 views/month on the website overall), and access to exclusive native plant information and annual member conference for you and your staff. Posting of your native plant-related sales, services, and special events on Grow Native! social media channels and website. Discounts on Grow Native! workshops, invitations to sell natives at Missouri Prairie Foundation and Grow Native! plant sales, and use of the Grow Native! logo to help brand your business. One-year membership to the Missouri Prairie Foundation and subscription to the Missouri Prairie Journal.
$150 Supporting Membership
All the benefits of a General Membership, plus the ability to purchase Grow Native! plant tags.
“Grow Native! has been a serious asset in boosting demand for our native plants.”
$250 Contributing Sponsorship
All the benefits of a Supporting Membership, plus: a smaller text listing on our “Support Our Sponsors” section on the Grow Native! web site; 1/4 table space for displaying printed materials at Grow Native! events; text mention on display board at registration table and projection during breaks and text mention on slide with other sponsor level supporters at Grow Native! events; text listing in annual report in spring issue of Missouri Prairie Journal, in Grow Native! sponsor recognition section.
$500 Bronze Sponsorship
All the benefits of a Contributing Sponsorship, plus: 1/2-table exhibit space at Grow Native! events
$1,000 Silver Sponsorship
All the benefits of a Bronze Sponsorship, plus: full table exhibit space at Grow Native! events; logo/web link on Grow Native! home page and sponsor footer; logo displayed in rotating slide before/after/during Grow Native! events; verbal recognition at events; catalog/printed materials distributed at Grow Native! events; 2 tickets to all Grow Native! events.
$2,000 Gold Sponsorship
All the benefits of a Silver Sponsorship, plus: two full tables exhibit space at Grow Native! events; 4 tickets to all Grow Native! events and 2 tickets to Missouri Prairie Foundation Annual Dinner.
$5,000 Platinum Sponsorship
All the benefits of a Gold Sponsorship, plus: 6 tickets to all Grow Native! events and 4 tickets to Missouri Prairie Foundation Annual Dinner; logo/link on Missouri Invasive Plant Task Force (MoIP) website; logo in printed Grow Native! Resource Guide (minimum 25,000 copies printed annually); and logo/advertisement in at least one Grow Native! ad in at least one wide-readership consumer magazine in the Grow Native! service area.
$10,000 Grow Native Champion Sponsorship
All the benefits of a Platinum Sponsorship, plus: logo also featured on the Missouri Invasive Plant Task Force website, prominent logo in printed Grow Native! Resource Guide; 6 tickets to Missouri Prairie Foundation Annual dinner; prominent logo/advertisement in at least one Grow Native! ad in at least one wide-readership consumer magazine in the Grow Native! service area.
“I have been a professional member of the Grow Native! program for several years and it has definitely benefited my landscape design business. Being listed in the Grow Native! Resource Guide alone has brought me business from several clients per year.“
Grow Native! connects plant professionals in a growing movement
Professional membership in Grow Native! connects your native plant-related business or organization to people who want your services. Our members are garden centers, seed producers, plant and lawn care companies, landscape architects and designers, wildlife habitat specialists, educational and botanical institutions, and other allied industries.
- Inclusion in our printed Resource Guide to native plant products and services. We will print and distribute at least 25,000 copies of the 2021 guide across the Midwest at trade shows, conferences, to private landowners, and other outlets. View the digital version of the 2020 Resource Guide here.
- Inclusion in our online resource guide.
- Access to exclusive native plant information and annual member conference for you and your staff.
- See more Grow Native! Professional Member Benefits and Requirements in this brochure. Note: For seed producers, nurseries, garden centers, any any other entities that sells plants, trees, shrubs, vines, and seed, they must sell natives as at least part of their business to qualify for Grow Native! professional membership. For landscape designers and architects, land care professionals, landscaping installers, foresters, arborist, or any other landcare service provider, they must work with and actively promote the use of native plants to qualify for Grow Native! professional membership. For cities, educational institutions, and any other entity that does not sell natives or provide land care services, they must actively promote native plants to qualify for Grow Native! professional membership.
- See full year of benefits in our table of 2020 Grow Native! Membership and Patron benefits.
- Join Grow Native! and watch your business grow! Fill out this membership form today!